Support and Consulting
IT Consulting, Second Opinions, and Advice for Expansion and Updates
Need advice on whether you need a new server? Or what kind? Need someone to research what software may be a best fit for your business, or what you really need to buy to support your business applications? Want to cross-check what a vendor is selling you? Perhaps you want to know what other options you have, or simply need a second opinion on the pros and cons of the various solutions you have been offered?
We will be glad to sit down with you – in person, by phone, or conference call – and go over your business needs. We can help you save money, and have the piece of mind knowing your chosen solution will be a good fit, and will grow with your business.
Photocopier & Printer Support
- Managing user on network printing
- Firmware upgrade
- Setting up users on computers for printing
- Installing software and drivers
- Fuser Replacement
- Drum & Cleaner Blead Replacement
- General Services
- Full Services of a copier / Printer
We want to be your in-house IT Support.
Services we offer:
- IT Consulting
- Managing user accounts
- Managing email accounts
- Setting up users on computers
- Installing software
- Configuring routers, switches, and wifi settings
- Managing multi-site networks (WAN) and VPN
- Managing public and private Wi-Fi networks
- Helping you select the best remote access and teleworker options for your needs and budget, and managing them
- Helping you access your business data from home or the road with your laptop or smartphone
- Setting up onsite and offsite backups for critical server data and workstations
Onsite computer support in the Dodoma Area
We provide service to clients from Dodoma, Iringa, Morogoro, Singida and beyond. While most of our clients are based in Dodoma, some of our clients have locations as far We provide both local and remote computer support as needed.
While we prefer to provide computer support face-to-face, we offer remote support because sometimes time and distance do not allow an on-site response. Using available remote management tools, we can resolve most network and computer issues, and manage your networks and servers.
Systems Management and Monitoring
- Document and map out your network and passwords so you know what you have, what it can do, and what you have to think of replacing and when
- Install tools that log ongoing performance statistics, and notify us when computers or critical network hardware become unresponsive or get knocked offline
- Maintain a live “inventory” of computers and mobile devices that can easily be annotated and exported for asset management and accounting purposes
- Provide options for tools that can be installed to assist in the recovery of lost or stolen laptops, smartphones, etc.
- Manage, inventory, lock down, and even remote wipe business smartphones and tablets (android, iOS, etc..) with simple user-oriented online enrollment options
Email Management Systems configurations
- Migrate to cloud-based services such as Google Apps for Business, Office 365, or other hosted email providers
- Manage email users and accounts, remote or onsite help installing and configuring email clients on computers and smartphones